- Anit-deprsesant: makes you feel happy
- Used for beauty as it provides tissue repair and regeneration
- Wonderful hormonal balance (including PMS) + menopause
- Supports the liver. l adrenals, prostatitis, cirrhosis, lymphatic endocrine system
- Known as the balancer especially in the morning and will help you start your day with balance and beauty
- Known as the "rite of passage" oil and helps you transition for big things in your life.
Geranium essential oil is distilled from the leaves of geranium. However the biggest challenge with geranium is that its leaves get infected with some fungi and lose its aroma. If not taken care of, it soon spreads to other leaves. So during its cultivation a proper care is taken by checking the plant leaves very frequently, removing the weeds, ensuring organic manure (of cow dung) is mixed with soil to increase its immunity. The oil is distilled mainly from the leaves because flower blooming is very less in Geranium. The leaves are aromatic, and after one year of cultivation, seriously caring for the farm with traditional organic methods (by developing soil nutrient) with lots of effort, the oil is distilled in November.
General Safety Information:
Be sure to consult both a doctor and ceritfied aromotherapist on how to use this oil. The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is for educational purposes only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way. Keep away from eye area. Keep out of reach of children.